This is the perfect side dish for a family meal. Make sure you make extra because they are perfect for lunches paired up with some chicken or steak. This recipe is only 4 servings but can easily be doubled or tripled.
Twice Baked Potatoes
- 2 large baking Potatoes
- 6 pieces of cooked bacon
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash your potatoes and rub sea salt on them.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until cooked through and then reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and remove insides leaving just the skins.
- Mix in almond milk, ghee, ranch seasoning mix, 2 pieces of crumbled bacon, and a little salt and pepper.
- Scoop mixture into the skins and top with remaining bacon crumbles.
- Bake for 30 minutes and top with sliced green onions before serving.