Try these delicious banana bread drop muffins, using almond flour and sweetened only with bananas. No grains, no added sugar, no dairy, but you won’t believe how good these things are. Makes 12 muffins. Easily split the recipe in half for 6.”
How To Make Banana Bread Drop Muffins
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 3 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
Prep: 15 m
Cook: 17 m
Ready In: 32 m
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a baking pan with 2 teaspoons coconut oil.
- Combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Mix well.
- Break bananas into pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until soft, about 30 seconds.
- Mash until creamy. Add eggs and 1/4 cup coconut oil; mix well. Combine with the almond flour mixture.
- Drop batter onto the prepared baking pan in biscuit shapes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peaks are lightly browned, about 17 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.