Arthrosis causes deformity and destruction of the joints and it may affect your heels too.
The goal of arthrosis treatment is to relieve pain. It may include:
- Injecting hyaluronic acid into the damaged joint to reduce inflammation and increase mobility.
- Reducing weight to reduce stress on the joint.
- Replacing an injured joint with an artificial one.
- Taking contrast showers to reduce swelling around the joint.
- There is also a natural remedy for reducing inflammation — lemon massage. Just rub the juice from a lemon slice onto the damaged joint.
Bursitis is a disease that is characterized by inflammation of the articular sac.
Bursitis can get better on its own. The doctor may prescribe an antibiotic if the inflammation is caused by an infection, or an injection to relieve the pain. In a critical case, the doctor might prescribe surgery to remove the bursa.
Conservative measures for pain relief:
- Take ibuprofen.
- When sleeping on your side, place a pillow between your legs to relieve tension.
- Take a warm bath or apply a heating pad to the inflamed area.