Healthy with a whole lot of flavour! Whip up this quick and easy sugar-free granola packed with sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, oats just minus the honey. Spruce it up with the goodness of almonds, fresh fruits and yogurt.
How To Make Sugar Free Granola
- Recipe Servings: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Cook Time:
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Healthy oats with a flavour kick! This one is served with the goodness of yoghurt, almonds, fresh fruits and honey.
Ingredients Of Sugar Free Granola
- 2 cups of rolled oats (not ready-to-eat)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds (safed til)
- One packet flax seeds (14 gms)
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Half a handful of strawberries/apple
- 2 Tbsp of hung yoghurt
- 10 skinned almonds, cut into slivers.
How to Make Sugar Free Granola
- 1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2.Mix the juice into the oats. Then add all other ingredients and spread them evenly onto a baking tray.
- 3.Bake for 45 minutes and keep turning the mixture frequently.
- 4.Remove from the oven and leave until cool.
- 5.Add the hung yoghurt, almonds and fresh fruits.
- 6.If you feel indulgent, you can add a teaspoon of honey.
- 9.Don’t mix the yoghurt and fruit way before you serve the Muesli. It will be too dry.