This crockpot keto lemon cake is just as easy. Plus, it’s absolutely delicious! Honestly, this recipe may be the easiest way you could possibly bake a cake. You’ll mix the dry cake ingredients, whisk together the wet cake ingredients, then combine them and pour into the slow cooker. Next, combine the topping ingredients in a bowl, then pour over the cake batter. Add the lid, cook for a few hours, and you’re done!
Slow cookers are more forgiving than cooking in the oven. That’s why this recipe is so convenient. Your cake will turn out moist and flavorful every time!
What do you need to bake a crockpot cake?
I’ve seen a lot of crock pot cake recipes that require baking pans and extra racks or inserts. If you don’t have a rack or insert, they suggest putting the baking pan on top of crumpled aluminum foil.
This lemon crock pot cake doesn’t require anything except the crock pot itself!
You don’t need a baking pan, a rack, or an insert. You’ll simply line the slow cooker with aluminum foil, then pour in the lemon cake and the topping.
I know I said this already, but this might be the easiest cake recipe out there!
How to make a cake in a crock pot
The next time you need an easy recipe for a delicious dessert, you’re only a few steps away from an amazing lemon crockpot cake!
Preparing the batter
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and xanthan gum.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together melted butter, whipping cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, and egg until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until well-combined.
- Spread the batter into a 2-4 quart slow cooker. Line the crock with foil or other liner for easier release. Pour sweetened lemon mixture on top
- Cover the crock pot and cook on high for about 2-3 hours.
The cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Then, you’re ready to serve!
Keto Lemon Crock Pot Cake
You can enjoy this low carb gluten free lemon crock pot cake warm from the slow cooker with berries and whipped cream. It’s also a tasty treat served cold.
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 3 hours
- Total Time 3 hours 10 minutes
- Calories 347kcal
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons Pyure all purpose or 6 tablespoons Swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum optional
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 medium lemons for juice and zest
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Pyure all purpose or 3 tablespoons Swerve
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
US Customary – Metric
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and xanthan gum in medium bowl.
- Whisk together butter, whipping cream, juice from the lemons, zest from lemons, and egg in large bowl.
- Add dry mix to wet mix and combine until well blended. Spread into 2-4 quart slow cooker crock lined with aluminum foil.
- Combine all topping ingredients in bowl and pour over cake batter in crock.
- Cover crock pot and cook on high setting about 2-3 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.