This crispy parmesan oven Baked Pork Chops recipe is delicious. The best pork chop recipe you’ll ever need!
How to make Oven Baked Pork Chops
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk 3 eggs together until blended.
- In another shallow bowl (or pie plate), combine parmesan cheese (grated works best), breadcrumbs, paprika, salt and pepper. Use a fork to blend completely.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil for easy clean up.
- Pat your pork chops dry with a paper towel. Dip your porkchop (on both sides) into the beaten egg, coating completely. Then immediately dunk it into the dry ingredients. Use your hands to really press and pat on the parmesan breadcrumb mixture.
- Repeat by dipping the same pork chop back into the egg, then again into the bread crumbs. Make sure to really press the mixture over the pork! Place on your baking sheet.
- Now repeat this process with your remaining pork chops.
- Bake in the oven for about 45-60 minutes, really making sure to use a meat thermometer to check the doneness. If your pork chops are thinner, shoot for 25-35 minutes.
- One more instruction, at the halfway baking point, flip your pork chop over using a pair of tongs. This will help your create a crunchy crust on BOTH sides of your pork chop.
- To serve, sprinkle with a little bit of shredded parmesan cheese and fresh parsley!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Serving Size: 1 pork chop
- 4 thick boneless pork chops
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a shallow dish, whisk eggs until well beaten. Set aside.
- In a separate shallow bowl, blend parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt together with a fork. Set aside.
- Dip pork chop in egg mixture (both sides) and then into the bread crumb mixture, pressing gently to coat pork chops. Repeat process and dip a second time in the egg, then again in the bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet lined with foil.
- Repeat for remaining pork chops.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. For thinner pork chops, bake 25-35 minutes.
- Allow chops to rest 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with shredded parmesan and parsley for garnish. ENJOY.