These simple and delicious crispy pork tenderloin cutlets will quickly become a go-to recipe in your weekly menus. The basic concept couldn’t be simpler – coat the pork in a thin layer of mustard, press it into some spiced Panko breadcrumbs, and lightly fry.
For crispy pork cutlets, they will take about 15 minutes total to cook. First, you will want to start by searing them in a pan so the outside gets nice and brown. Then they will finish in 8-10 minutes in 450 degree oven. If you simply want to bake them, place them on a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes at 450 degrees. The baking time may change slightly depending on the thickness of the pork.
There are so many different ways to use these cutlets. They are delicious on their own but you can get really creative as well. Consider:
- Pork Parmesan: Instead of using chicken, make this traiditonal Italian dish using lean pork instead. Make the cutlets, top with marinara sauce, and add mozzarella cheese.
- Sandwiches: These make the most delicious sandwiches. Add pickles, Swiss cheese, Dijon mustard, lettuce, and tomatoes. Delicious. You can also make an Italian style Parmesan sandwich with marinara sauce and cheese.
- Salads: Grab a big bowl of greens and add tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, apples, and Skinny Ranch dressing.
- With dipping sauce: Instead of making chicken tenders, slice the pork into strips and make pork tenders. Serve with ketchup, honey mustard, ranch dressing, or any of your go-to dipping sauces.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
COOK TIME: 15 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- 1.67 lbs. lean pork tenderloin (sliced)
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Stir the thyme, salt, and pepper into the mustard.
- Spread the mustard mixture evenly over the pork.
- Coat each piece of pork with the panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add the olive oil and once it is hot, lightly fry the pork for 2 minutes on each side or until brown and crispy.
- Place the whole skillet in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until cooked to your liking.