This is quick, achieving that accustomed depth of flavor, without spending many hours to create. Even the kiddos will be begging for more of this rich and creamy dish, because it has PLENTY of spices- but isn’t too spicy. Of course, you can fire it up more after the kids plates are dished out!
There are definitely options for simplifying this dinner, using other premade spice blends (if you have them), though we wanted to break down all of the goodness that goes into a delicious curry.
Here’s what it looks like, try not to drool too much!
Keto Butter Chicken Recipe Nutrition (per serving)
Calories 643, Total C 9g, Fiber 2g, SA 1g, Net C 6g, Fat 32g, Protein 73g
Keto Butter Chicken Recipe
- 3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast split/chopped
- 2 TBS Unsalted Butter
- 1 c. White Onion diced
- 1 c. Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 1/2 c. Fire Roasted Tomatoes Diced (drained)
- 1 tub 8 oz. Chive And Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Ground
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Turmeric Ground
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Ground
- 1 tsp Garam Masala seasoning
- 2 TBS Brown Sugar Replacement by Swerve
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Turn on Instant Pot to SAUTE function.
- Add butter and let melt until bubbling.
- Add diced onion, stir and let saute 2-3 minutes until translucent.
- Add broth, chicken breasts, drained tomatoes and cream cheese.
- Close/seal IP, set on manual HIGH pressure for 20-25 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl- add HWC and mix in all seasoning, except Xanthan Gum.
- When IP time is done, QR (Quick Releaspressure and stir mixture.
- Add the HWC with seasoning and stir until incorporated.
- Sprinkle in Xanthan Gum slowly while stirring.
- Close lid and let sit 10 minutes on “Keep Warm”.
- Serve over Steamed cauliflower rice, mash or greens (optional).