We still have one more week of school left. This last stretch of school has been so hard. I am lucky to have my kids out the door dressed with a piece of toast in hand and on time to school. I can’t wait for school to be out! We have one more week left to go. We have so many fun plans this summer and I especially can’t wait for the barbecues.
A creamy and delicious no bake pistachio pie with a graham cracker crust. It requires little effort and is sure to be the hit of the next gathering!
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounces, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package instant pistachio pudding mix 3.4 ounces
- 1 can pineapple 8 ounces crushed, drained
- 1 graham cracker crust 9 inch
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- pistachios coarsely chopped for garnish
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and pistachio pudding mix until smooth. Fold in pineapple and spoon into the crust.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar together until stiff peaks form. Spread on top of the pistachio layer. Garnish with chopped pistachios. Chill until ready to serve.