Everything about this pie is no-bake, including the homemade graham cracker crust. You will have to make sure the crust and the filling set before digging in. Can’t wait? That’s what the bowl is for. No eggs in there, so go help yourself!
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs crumbs, about 9 graham cracker sheets
- 7 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar lightly packed
- 2 packages cream cheese 8 ounces, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 8 ounce cool-whip softened and creamy at refrigerator temperature
- extra Nutella and whipped cream to garnish and serve
- Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor until they are crumbs. Pour into a medium-sized bowl. Whisk in the melted butter, light brown sugar, and cinnamon together with the graham crackers.
- Pour the crust mixture into a 9-inch pie pan and press the mixture all around the pan. Make sure the crust is compacted together and even all around. Place the crust into the refrigerator to set for 1 hour.
- Prepare the filling by beating together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar in a stand mixer on medium-speed. Add in the Nutella and cocoa powder. Fold in the cool-whip.
- Pour the filling mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly with a plastic spatula. Place the pie into the refrigerator and allow it to set for 2-3 hours.
- Slice and serve with Nutella and whipped cream.