This cheesecake is easily the best cheesecake that I have had in my life. You will not believe the flavor of this cheesecake and the lemon and coconut make an amazing combination. I love the golden oreo crust, the creamy coconut cheesecake, the lemon curd and the fresh whipping cream on top.
No Bake Lemon Macaroon Cheesecake is a coconut filled cheesecake on top of a golden oreo crust. Topped with lemon curd and fresh whipping cream this easy to make dessert will be a huge hit!
For the crust:
- 1 16 oz package vanilla sandwich cookies (Golden Oreos)
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter
For the filling:
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate chips
- 24 Ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 10 ounce lemon curd
For the topping:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded or lightly toasted large coconut flakes
- To make the crust: Prepare a 9 inch springform pan by lightly greasing the sides with cooking spray. In a food processor or blender, pulse the cookies into fine crumbs. Melt the butter and pour into the cookie crumbs until their are no dry crumbs left. Press the crumbs into the bottom and sides of the springform pan to form a thick crust.
- To make the filling: In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate stirring 15 seconds at a time being careful to not burn the chocolate. Set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese about 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy. Slowly add the sugar to the cream cheese scraping the bowl as needed. Add the melted white chocolate and shredded coconut and continue to beat for about a minute. Pour the cheesecake into the crust and spread evenly. Spread the lemon curd evenly over the cheesecake.
- For the topping: Pour the heavy whipping cream into a mixer and beat until it starts to bubble. Slowly add in the powdered sugar and continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Spread the whipping cream on top of the lemon curd. Garnish with coconut. Chill for 4-6 hours before serving.