I love to take quick and easy no bake pies to gatherings. So I wanted to create a no bake pie with one of my favorite pie fillings. Chocolate and Strawberry are meant to be together right? So I made a chocolate crust and a delicious and creamy strawberry filling to go inside!
An amazing no bake pie with a chocolate crust filled with a creamy strawberry filling. It gets topped with fresh strawberries and drizzled in chocolate and will be a huge hit wherever it goes!
- 24 Cookie Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 5 Tablespoons butter melted
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 21 ounce can Lucky Leaf Strawberry fruit filling
- 2 cups fresh strawberries sliced for garnish
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a food processor pulse the chocolate sandwich cookies until they are fine crumbs. Add the butter and mix until incorporated and press into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
- In a medium sized bowl add the cream cheese, heavy cream and powdered sugar. Beat until the heavy cream starts to thicken and stiff peaks form. Fold in the Lucky Leaf Strawberry fruit filling. Spread on top of your chocolate pie crust. Top with fresh sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- To make the chocolate drizzle, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl 30 seconds at a time and stir until smooth. Drizzle on top of strawberries and serve!