Do you want to make pie?. How to make pie in 5 minutes? This is an easy and quick pineapple pie recipe that just takes around five minutes to make and just needs five ingredients. Rich, creamy, and fruity. Sounds perfect, right?
- 20 ounce (1 can) crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 4 ounce (2 packages) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 store-bought or homemade graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- In a mixing bowl, combine crushed pineapple, vanilla pudding mix, and sour cream. Spread evenly onto pie crust.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Before serving top with whipped topping.