Anyone who has ever had a stuffy nose will agree that it’s better to get rid of this feeling as soon as possible.
We collected some tips on how to do it quickly with long-lasting effects.
6. Massage the point between your eyebrows.
Massage it gently but confidently for a minute.
This massage influences the nasal mucosa:
- it prevents the dryness and inflammation of the sinuses;
- it has a preventive effect;
- it reduces pressure in the frontal sinuses.
5. Massage the nasal sinuses.
Make circular movements in the area of the wings of your nose for 1-2 minutes with your index and middle fingers, gently pushing. This procedure will help to open the nasal passages, and it will be much easier to blow your nose.