Do you need to make soup for your own Partner? This is Curried Shrimp and Corn Chowder that will you maytry out. This is delicous homemade soup great with regard to for you. The ingredients listing, while a little for the long side, includes mainly pantry items. Every individual one of those is nutritious!
My partner and i adapted this recipe by this Curried Shrimp and Corn Chowder to make more tasty, which has gotten pretty a few raving opinions. I hope you take pleasure in this just as substantially.
How to make Curried Shrimp and Corn Chowder
These are the ingredients and instruction:
Curried Shrimp and Corn Chowder
Yield: serves 6
Curried Shrimp and Corn Chowder is light and flavorful. This soup comes together quickly and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 cups corn kernels (about 5 ears)
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth (or vegetable)
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can light coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- green onions
- roasted peanuts or sliced almonds
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the olive oil and onions. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Add the garlic, potatoes, corn, broth, coconut milk, curry powder, and salt and pepper.
- Bring the soup to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for about 20 to 25 minutes. Make sure the potatoes are tender. Add the shrimp and cook until they turn pick, about 4 minutes.
- Garnish with coconut, sliced green onions, and peanuts.