Mostly consumed with tea, ginger is traditionally seen as an effective agent against inflammation. This summer cooler not only cleanses your vital organs but also packs the flavours of two of your favourite summer delights – litchi and lemonade.
How to make Ginger Litchi Lemonade
- Recipe Servings: 2
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Cook Time:
- Difficulty Level: Easy
About Ginger Litchi Lemonade Recipe: A refreshing summer cooler made with lime, lychee juice and gingery kick. Perfect to quench the summer heat!
Ingredients Of Ginger Litchi Lemonade
- 1/2 Cup ginger (minced)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes (as needed)
- 1 glass lychee juice
- 1 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Mint leaves
- A pinch of salt
How to Make Ginger Litchi Lemonade
- 1.In a jar, put minced ginger, lemon juice and lychee juice.
- 2.Add some ice, salt to taste and blend it well.
- 3.Pour it in a jar. Add sliced grapes and chia seeds to it. Mix it well with spoon.
- 4.Finally garnish it with some mint leaves and serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: ginger (minced), fresh lemon juice, Ice cubes (as needed), lychee juice, grapes, chia seeds, Mint leaves, salt