I love making dessert quesadilla on weekends. It’s just fun and they always go over really well. This sweet temptation is so easy to make in no time. Yes, you only need 4 ingredients to indulge yourself, your friends and family.
Blueberries are little wonders. You already know this super food from my Easy Blueberry Cobbler. No secret these are low in calories, only 84 calories in one cup!
High in fiber, Vitamin C, K and manganese – those are absolutely valuable to eat them often. Also good to know: they prevent heart disease, improve brain memory and absolutely are anti oxidant wonders.
- 1 batch blueberry sauce
- 4 oz (120 g) vegan creme cheese or tofutti
- 4 tortillas (choose gf if need)
- 1 Tbs organic vanilla extract
FOR THE OPTIONAL CHOCOLATE SAUCE:
- 2 oz (60 g) vegan dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- In a small bowl, mix vegan creme cheese with vanilla extract, spread on tortillas.
- Add a good dollop of blueberry filling on top. Cover with another tortilla.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small casserole add the chocolate and melt it. Drizzle the sauce over the quesadilla and enjoy.