Try This Easy Pork & Slaw Sandwiches Recipe
Leftovers (from related recipe)
- 2 roasted pork shoulder chops (see ‘Goes well with…’)
- winter celeriac slaw (see ‘Goes well with…’)
- a little wholegrain mustard, for spreading
- 4 burger buns, halved, and toasted if eating at home
- If you’re eating lunch at home, gently heat the meat in a microwave for a few mins, or wrap in foil and bake at 200C/180C fan/gas 6 for 8 mins. If you’re assembling packed lunches, there’s no need to heat. Thinly slice the pork.
- Spread some mustard over the bun bottoms, then add the pork and a heap of slaw. Top with bun tops, wrap and keep cool until lunchtime or eat straight away.