Delicious Pork Chop Piccata. Briney capers and tangy lemon juice bring pop to this pork chop dinner. Wilting spinach in the microwave is an easy way to round out the meal.
- 4 boneless pork chops (about ½-inch-thick each)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (9 oz) bag microwave-in-bag spinach
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp capers, rinsed
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, then dredge in the flour until lightly coated on all sides.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add pork chops in a single layer and cook 4 min. per side, until cooked through. Meanwhile, microwave the spinach according to package directions until wilted. Transfer cooked pork chops to a serving platter.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan, stirring to scrape up any browned bits. Cook 2–3 min., until reduced. Stir in the lemon juice and capers.
- Serve pork chops over spinach, topped with pan sauce.