This healthy take on chops and chips is full of flavour – just pop everything into the oven and cookز Extremely quick and easy to prepare. Added some cherry tomatoes to cook alongside the potatoes and served with greens.
- 700g sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- oil spray
- 4 pork chops, trimmed of any excess fat
- 100g bag mixed salad leaves
- vinaigrette, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Toss the potatoes with the oil and cook in the oven for 35 mins until lightly charred, then season with a little salt.
- Meanwhile, whizz together breadcrumbs, garlic and mustard in a food processor, then season lightly. Lightly oil a baking tray with the oil spray, place the chops on top and sprinkle some of the breadcrumb mixture over each chop. Spray with a little more oil, then bake for 20 mins until the meat is cooked through and the topping is golden. Serve with the sweet potato wedges and mixed leaves, lightly drizzled with vinaigrette if you like.