This pie makes a delicious and satisfying lime dessert! The pie filling has only 3 simple ingredients: cool whip, key lime yogurt, and sugar-free lime jello. It takes only minutes to throw it together. After you let it set up in the refrigerator for a few hours, it’s ready to eat! No baking!
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small box sugar-free lime jello, 4-serving box (0.3 oz)
- 2 containers (6 oz) key lime yogurt
- 8 oz light cool whip, thawed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 2 limes, optional, for garnish
- Microwave 1/4 cup of water for about 1 minute until boiling. Whisk the lime jello powder into the boiling water until completely dissolved.
- Whisk the yogurt into the lime jello until well combined.
- Fold in the cool whip until the filling is smooth.
- Pour the filling into the graham cracker crust and smooth over the top. Refrigerate pie for at least 4 hours until set.
- Optional: garnish pie with lime zest and lime twists