I wanted to make an easy to make dessert for all of those spring gatherings. It shouldn’t come to a surprise to you that I wanted to make a no bake cheesecake. It is one of my favorite to make desserts and it is pretty hard to find someone that doesn’t like cheesecake. My favorite flavor of spring is lemon. And blueberry compliments the tartness of lemon so perfectly. The result of these bars were fantastic!
- 2 package cream cheese 8 oz., softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup light whipping cream or half and half
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon zest from one lemon
- 1/2 tbs unflavored gelatin optional but will help it to set up faster
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbs butter melted
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Blueberry Pie Topping 21 ounce
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside. In a food processor pulse the graham cracker crumbs until fine. Add the melted butter and stir to mix throughout. Press the graham cracker mixture firmly into the bottom of your 9×9 inch pan.
- Beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the lemon juice and zest from one lemon.
- In a separate small bowl, add the light cream and the gelatin. Microwave for about 30 seconds and stir the gelatin until dissolved. Add this to the cream cheese mixture and beat together until combined.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the top of the graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Let chill for about 2-3 hours.
- Spread the blueberry topping on top of the cheesecake layer once it is chilled and set. Cut into squares and enjoy!