Do you want to try Easy Natural Salt Deodorant Spray? This is about a month’s supply for one person based on a 2 ounce recipe.
Got concerned with all the chemicals and aluminum companies are putting in their deodorants.
Wanted a natural alternative that will work.
Best part is you can choose different essential oils to suit your needs. Are you an excessive sweater? Use lemongrass essential oil.
Got sensitive skin? Use Roman Chamomile essential oil. Super stinky? Try Tea Tree essential oil. Follow this steps below.
- 1 2 ounce glass bottle with sprayer (glass bottles work best for preserving the life and quality of your deodorant.)
- 1 tbsp Himalayan salt crystals (this is a natural antibacterial skin enhancer as well as a detox.)
- 2 oz Vodka (this allows your deodorant to dry quickly as well as kill bacteria.)
- 10 Drops of Bergamot essential oil (used for it’s deodorizing properties)
- 5 Drops of Sweet Orange essential oil (used to prevent dulling of the skin and it’s cheery, uplifting fragrance.)
- 5 Drops of Cardamom essential oil ( used as a germ killer and antiseptic)
- With a small funnel pour the Himalayan salt crystals into the glass bottle.
- Natural Salt Deodorant Spray recipe step 1 photo
- Next add the vodka.
- Natural Salt Deodorant Spray recipe step 2 photo
- Last, add your essential oils. I like this combination because both me and my husband can use it. Or create your own using 10 drops of essential oil to every ounce.
- Natural Salt Deodorant Spray recipe step 3 photo
- To apply, exfoliate, soap and rinse armpits to remove as much bacteria and dead skin which will prevent any deodorant from working properly.
- After 30 minutes, shake the bottle and give your armpits 4 sprays each. You are good to go.