This strawberry cake is so moist and even more so because you poke the cake all over and pour a light, fresh lemon glaze on it which seeps in and becomes utterly craveable.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 12 -16
It’s light, sweet flavor and moist texture make this strawberry lemonade jello cake a family favorite and we know you’ll love it too!
- 1 Strawberry cake mix
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 1/3 Cup water
- 2/3 Cup oil
- 1 regular package lemon jello small box-3.4 oz
- Juice of 2 Lemons about 1/4 cup
- 1½ Cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a cake pan with nonstick spray and sprinkle with flour. Tip and tap the edges of the cake pan to coat it with flour.
- In the bowl of a mixer, mix the cake mix, eggs, water, oil and jello together. Pour into greased and floured 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 350* for 27-30 minutes.
- When cake is done, prick with 2 tined fork while still hot.
- Immediately pour lemon icing over top evenly.
- Allow to cool and serve!
- Whisk together the lemon juice and powdered sugar in a medium bowl.
- Set aside.