Valued for its high levels of antioxidants, some nutritionists believe that if you make only one change to your diet, it should be to add blueberries. This creamy, light and fluffy Lemon Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake recipe is the perfect springtime dessert and hooray for not turning on the oven!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 9″ graham cracker crust; store bought or homemade
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup lemon curd; store bought or [homemade] I highly recommend [homemade]
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh is best
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- LEMON CHEESECAKE:
- In the bowl of your stand mixer beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the lemon curd, powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon into the prepared crust and smooth the top.
- Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours to chill.
- BLUEBERRY TOPPING:
- While the cheesecake is chilling combine the water, sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- Stir to combine.
- Add in the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Simmer over medium to medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a heat safe container and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- When ready to serve the cheesecake top with cooled blueberry topping.
Prep time reflects chilling time in the refrigerator.