We made it from the original Keto Pumpkin chaffle recipe we created yesterday. I’m on a pumpkin kick and can’t wait for the cooler weather to hit here in Texas! For some reason, if I make pumpkin recipes, I feel we are getting closer to that cooler weather. lol!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbs pumpkin solid packed with no sugar added
- Optional Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 2 tbs cream cheese softened and room temperature
- 2 tbs monkfruit confectioners blend or any of your favorite keto-friendly sweetener
- 1/2 tsp clear vanilla extract
- Preheat the mini waffle maker.
- In a small bowl, whip the egg.
- Add the cheese, pumpkin pie spice, and the pumpkin.
- Mix well.
- Add 1/2 of the mixture to the mini waffle maker and cook it for at least 3 to 4 minutes until it’s golden brown.
- While the chaffle is cooking, add all of the cream cheese frosting ingredients in a bowl and mix it until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Add the cream cheese frosting to the hot chaffle and serve it immediately.
Add the cream cheese frosting to the hot chaffle and serve it immediately.