Do you need to make soup for your current Partner? This is Balsamic Beef Stew of which you have toconsider. This is simple homemade soup great with regard to for you. The ingredients record, while a little within the long side, includes typically pantry items. Every individual one of which is nutritious!
We adapted this recipe by this Balsamic Beef Stew to make more tasty, which has gotten very a few raving evaluations. I hope you appreciate that one just as substantially.
How to make Balsamic Beef Stew
These are the ingredients and instruction:
- 2 lbs. beef chuck, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cups beef broth
- 5 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 package Grands!® Frozen Honey Butter Biscuits
- Place beef in a large plastic zipper bag. Add flour, salt, and pepper. Shake until beef is coated with flour.
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add oil. Add beef and cook until browned on all sides. Transfer to a plate. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan.
- Add the onions to the pot, adding more oil if needed. Cook for 5 minutes, or until soft. Add bay leaves, rosemary, and thyme. Add the beef back to pot. Add red wine and beef broth. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until beef is fork tender. Add the carrots and cook for another 30 minutes more.
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and water. Add to stew and bring to a bubble. Add balsamic vinegar.
- Bake biscuits according to package directions. Split biscuits in half, ladle stew over and garnish with chopped parsley.