Want to make this easy 5-layer cream cookies?. These 5-layer cream cookies are so simple and easy to prepare that even your kids can be involved in the cooking process. Here is the recipe:
Servings 9 bars
- ¾ cup almonds, chopped
- 6-7 cookies ‘n’ cream chocolate bars, melted
- 1/2 package chocolate chip cookie dough squares
- 1 ¾ cups vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
- 1 ¾ cups caramel sauce
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- In a lightly greased 8×8-in. baking pan, press the cookie dough and bake for 16-20 minutes. Remove and allow to chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate bars pour over the cookie and spread to make an even layer. Next, sprinkle the almonds over the melted chocolate. Let it firm for 20-25 minutes.
- Spread ice cream over almonds. Put in freezer for 20 minutes. Pour caramel sauce over the ice cream layer and freeze for additional 20 minutes.
- Once set, slice individual bars. Before serving, sprinkle some sea salt over each bar.