These easy ranch pork chops can be put together in just minutes. I typically throw these pork chops on the grill, but you can also cook them indoors on a grill pan, under the broiler or in a saute pan if you prefer.
The easiest grilled ranch pork chops made with boneless pork chops and ranch seasoning, then cooked to golden brown perfection.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ranch powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill (or indoor grill pan) over medium high heat. Drizzle the olive oil over both sides of the pork chops and sprinkle the ranch powder and salt and pepper over the meat.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side or until pork is just slightly pink in the middle.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.