These no-bake Oreo balls are a delicious chocolate truffle that are super fast to whip up, making them the perfect last-minute treat for any holiday! These No-Bake Oreo Balls are made with Oreos, cream cheese, vanilla, salt, and chocolate. They make the perfect quick and easy treat for any occasion! I’ve also listed different cookies, extracts, and chocolates below for fun variations!
- 1 (14.3 oz) package oreos
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 (4 oz) package baker’s semi-sweet chocolate melted
- 1 (12 oz) package vanilla almond bark melted and divided
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Place cookies into a food processor and process cookies until they resemble a fine crumb.
- Remove 2 tablespoons for topping and set aside.
- Add cream cheese, vanilla, and salt to food processor and process again until well blended with the cookie crumbs.
- Scoop into 20 balls using the small cookie scoop and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.Start Timer
- Quickly use your hands to roll them into balls. Place back into the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt 4 oz baker’s chocolate with 4 oz vanilla almond bark in one bowl.
- Melt 8 oz vanilla almond bark in another.
- Working with one cookie ball at a time, immediately dunk into either of the melted chocolate mixtures.*
- Sprinkle some reserved cookie crumbs and/or drizzle the tops in opposite colored chocolate. Refrigerate or freeze until firm, about 30 minutes to 1 hour.Start Timer
- Serve immediately or store leftover truffles in the fridge or freezer.