These were so delicious and easy and were the hit of our get together. So cute and fun for the 4th of July and definitely a treat that you need at your party!
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries
- 2 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Blue sugar crystals
- 1 sheet graham cracker for topping, crushed
- Wash and rinse strawberries. Barely cut the bottoms off so that they can sit flat in an upright position.
- Remove the stems and cut the insides out so that you can stuff with cream cheese.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside to have the strawberries sit on.
- Melt the white chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds being careful not to burn. Dip strawberries in this and sprinkle with the blue sugar crystals. Sit on the parchment paper and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until the consistency is fluffy. Scoop the filling into a piping bag, or you can use a ziplock bag and snip the edge.
- Fill the strawberries with the cream cheese and sprinkle the top with some crushed graham cracker. Enjoy!