These crispy baked cauliflower patties are everything a healthy summer lunch needs to be. Crispy baked whole30 cauliflower patties with a delicious creamy cilantro garlic sauce. Easy paleo and whole30 recipe for lunch, dinner, and even breakfast if you’re like me!
For this recipe, I used my food processor to mince everything. In the instructions it says use minced cauliflower, onion, herbs, etc.. I just measured everything and then put it in my food processor and mined it up! So easy! Feel free to chop away by hand though.
How To Make Crispy Baked Whole30 Cauliflower Patties
- 4 cups minced cauliflower
- 2 cups minced fresh onion
- 1 cup fresh parsley minced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves minced
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 6 cloves fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 tablespoons olive oil for cooking
- 1 cup paleo mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor blend all the ingredients, except the olive oil. Pulse until combined
- Divide the dough into 11 equal balls and then use a pastry brush and brush each ball with olive oil.
- Press each ball into a 1/2″ tall patty on the baking tray.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes on 400F until crispy, then flip the patties and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients for the green dressing in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.