Boneless pork chops are slathered with a juiciness-ensuring mayo-and-mustard sauce, and then baked on a sheet pan along with asparagus and scallions. That’s all there is to this family-friend, keto-friendly pork chop recipe.
- SERVES: 6
- PREP TIME: 5 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- CALORIES: 299
- 6Boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 cupMayonnaise
- 2 tbspStone-ground mustard
- 1/4 tspChili flakes
- 1 tbspWorcestershire sauce
- 3Garlic cloves, minced
- 1Bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3″ pieces
- 2Scallions, thinly sliced, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, stone ground mustard, chili flakes, Worcestershire and garlic. Arrange pork chops on one half of a rimmed baking sheet and coat with mayonnaise mixture.
- Arrange prepared asparagus on the other half of your baking sheet, and toss it with olive oil and salt.
- Place baking sheet in oven on center rack and bake for 20 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through.
- Garnish with scallion.