7. Lavender oil + tea tree oil
- 1 teaspoon of lavender oil
- 4-6 drops of tea-tree oil
- Mix lavender oil with tea-tree oil in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture of oils on the facial hair with a cotton ball.
Repeat: 2-3 times a day for at least 3 months.
Results: Lavender and tea tree oil have anti-androgenic properties that help in removing unwanted hair.
Suitable for: oily and acne-prone skin types
6. Honey + sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Put the sugar into a bowl and add honey and water to it.
- Place the mixture in the microwave for about 30 seconds until the sugar dissolves and mixes with the liquids.
- Apply the paste to the parts of your face with unwanted hair.
- Place a strip of cloth over the applied mixture and let it cool for a couple of seconds.
- Pull the strip in the opposite direction in which your hair is growing.
Repeat: as often as needed.
Results: This peel-off mask removes all unwanted hair instantly and perfectly exfoliates dead skin cells.
Suitable for: all skin types